Have you ever been lucky enough to meet a famous person, but ended up putting your foot in your mouth as soon as you went up to greet them? Well, you’re not alone!
Take for example the guy who told Tom Hanks that he had been working with SNL “since the beginning of semen.” Or, how about the random fan who asks Steve Carell if Minions are yellow in real life!
With stories like that circulating around Twitter, it’s no wonder that these 10 crazy, sweet, and totally awkward encounters with celebrities are leaving the Internet laughing.
1) “Your grandma is on my money.”
2) “It made me sperm!”
3) “Are Minions yellow in real life?”
4) Zoe Kravitz cradled him in her arms.
5) “Will ya’ll be my dads?”
6) “Will you sign my penguin paper?”
7) “You don’t want me to be in it?”
8) He scared the ghost out of Whoopi Goldberg
9) “OMG Batman!”
10) When you hug Danny DeVito like your BFF